The Wigtypes Tammie Curly Bob Freetress Wig Review Youtube below is a part of Discover 7 Wigs Types To Get Comfortable Feeling And Looks Natural Hair Style Collection Gallery. This digital photography of Wigtypes Tammie Curly Bob Freetress Wig Review Youtube has dimension 2458 × 1844 pixels. You can see a gallery of Discover 7 Wigs Types To Get Comfortable Feeling And Looks Natural Hair Style below. And if you think that this image are interested to share with your friends, don't hesitate to share it on your Social Media account.
Wigtypes Tammie Curly Bob Freetress Wig Review Youtube - Discover 7 Wigs Types To Get Comfortable Feeling And Looks Natural Hair Style
In today's society, wearing wigs is becoming more and more popular than ever before. Women in particular are attracted to the wearing of wigs, and celebrities, including Dolly Parton, Tina Turner, Jenna Jameson, Tyra Banks, and Britney Spears, have furthered the popularity of fake hairpieces by sporting wigs in their everyday lives.
Of course, most people who wear wigs do so because of a severe hair loss brought on by aging or a variety of illnesses. Women who undergo chemo treatments and experience hair loss also frequently wear wigs. But aside from hiding baldness, people are beginning to wear wigs for fashion purposes. Wigs offer an easy way to change a style or to don an already perfectly cut and styled hairdo. Additionally, some religious and cultural practices require the wearing of wigs.
No matter the reason for why people (and women in particular) wear wigs, there are a variety of different wigs that range in material and fit that people should be aware of before they purchase a wig for themselves. Above all, if you're looking for a wig, you will want one that feels comfortable and looks natural.
1. Standard Cap Wigs. First of all, if you're thinking about purchasing a wig, it's important to know about the different parts of the wig. And aside from the hair, most important part of the wig is the cap. The cap is the base of the wig that sits on the head and is what the hair is attached to. There are variety of different caps that are used on wigs, including the standard cap, which is the most common and the most affordable type of wig cap. On a standard cap, the hair is machine-sewn onto the cap. The layers of hair on the cap are pre-designed into a particular style, and the crown of the cap is frequently teased or crimped so that onlookers are unable to see through the hair and see the cap. People like this standard-cap wigs because they give the hair a lift that makes the hair seem more voluminous.
2. Monofilament Cap Wigs. Another type of cap is the monofilament cap which incorporates a thin piece of material at the crown that is made of nylon or polyester mesh. The mesh is breathable and presents an illusion of skin, and because its mesh, the wearer's scalp is partially revealed, which is beneficial in that the base of the wig naturally reveals the scalp like normal hair does. With a monofilament cap, the scalp revealed is the wearer's natural skin color.
People love these types of wigs because they look very natural and are versatile. They can be styled in a variety of different ways because each hair on a monofilament cap is individually hand tied at the crown so that the hair can be brushed or parted in any direction. The monofilament cap is also soft and is more comfortable to wear than other types of wigs.
3. Capless Wigs. Some wigs are also capless. These wigs are lighter than capped wigs and are not as warm when wearing. In place of a cap, they have vertical lace strips, with spaces between the strips, which make them one of the most breathable types of wigs.
4. Human Hair Wigs. Wigs also range widely in material. Some of the best wigs are made of human hair. Human hair wigs are the most natural looking wigs, but are more expensive than wigs made of synthetic materials. With human hair wigs, the hair can be cut, styled, dyed, or permed just like naturally-grown hair. There are basically four different types of human hair used on wigs, and they are Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, and Caucasian, so that people of many different ethnicities can find a wig that is perfect for them. But because they are made of real human hair, these wigs must also be cared for as if they were the result of naturally grown hair, which means they must be shampooed, dried, styled, and conditioned. Essentially, these wigs offer all of the benefits and work of having real human hair.
5. Synthetic Wigs. Wigs can also be made of a variety of other materials including horse hair, wool, feathers, or buffalo hair. But aside from human hair, the most popular types of materials used in making wigs are synthetic fibers. And many of the higher quality synthetic wigs are almost indistinguishable from human hair wigs. And synthetic wigs offer the benefits of being easier to care for and costing less than human hair wigs. However, they are not meant to styled and can be damaged if a person used curling irons, blow dryers, or hot rollers to style them.
6. Lace Wigs. Lace wigs are a particularly popular type of wig because it provides for a more natural look than many other wigs. More often than not, this is the type of wig that celebrities typically wear. Lace wigs are full wigs that have some mesh lace attached to the front of the wig just beyond the hairline. The mesh lace on the wig is custom fitted to the wearer's head and is trimmed and glued (temporarily) to a person's skin right around the hairline. The hair of the wig prevents anyone from seeing the mesh lace, and it is the lace that allows the hair to part naturally on a person's head.
7. Vacuum Wigs. Vacuum wigs are another popular type of wig that are custom designed to fit the wearer's head. First, a plaster mold is taken of a person's head so that professionals can create a wig that will provide the proper fit and produce suction on the head. Vacuum wigs have a silicone base on which hair is injected. Because the base is solid, these wigs can be quite warm and may take some time getting adjusted to; however, their custom design and high detailing make vacuum wigs some of the most expensive wigs on the market, as well as some of the most sought after.
So, whether you're looking for a wig to cover baldness or just to change your hair style, knowing more about the different types of wigs available can help you figure out which type of wig is right for you.
Below is gallery of Wigs Types imagery that you can use as excellent idea for your home and interior design plans. Hope you enjoyed this Wigs Types images and if you want to get the images in high quality (HD Quality) for personal use, you can simply just right click and save as the photos below the gallery of Wigs Types.